Expanding Horizons

God is expanding my horizons.....My life is in the hands of Jesus....

There are those days in one's life when you feel what whole lot of waste of time it was..............
when nothing seems to be right........It's just one of those days again today......When I've
openly felt hostility because I'm a Christian........when I was openly snubbed,used and thrown......strong word's aren't they.....that's exactly how I feel today.....It's not the first time that people have looked down upon me because I love the Lord...it's just this time there was a difference..I know it's a privilege to be hated by the world because that's one of the criteria God has put down to be His.......isn't it?...am sure it is.........Even if I may have not preached or even spoken a word,I know the Lord was there with me.....even if I feel I have accomplished nothing...just the fact that the Lord was with me is enough.......O Lord,please take me to higher ground....take me away from earthly things.i can't do it myself but you can........My life is in your hands......Amen......

God Our Father - Faithful, Merciful and True
For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.
Deuteronomy 4:31 NIV

8 comments:

Today a brother shared about Abram who started calling himself Abraham. Father to Father of nations. It was many many years later that he got a son. People must have thought of him to be insane.
Yet he looked at the stars above him and the sand underneath and remembered that God is faithful and we can trust HIS word absolutely irrespective of what we thing we see.

Absolutely right brother.....he truly is a faithful God

So they went on their way from the presence of the Council,rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name...
Acts 5:41

thanx molu...

Go to your spiritual gym daily and develop your spiritual muscles so that you can endure long as a soldier of Christ. Well my daughter,I'm really proud of you . Be strong and keep going and I'm somewhere around a little ahead of you.
Dad

thankyou daddy.....ure way ahead of me but hope to catch up soon..
;-)

hi susie,
sometimes when i read your blog i can see my self in the same situation. truly we need God's grace to stand up in these last days. as the scriptures says may we encourage each other as long as it is called today.
MY JESUS GREATEST
MY JESUS STRONGEST
MY JESUS IS MINE.
MY JESUS MY BEST FRIEND.
WHAT DO I NEED WHEN I'VE FOUND THE GREATEST TREASURE.

He definitely is the greatest treasure we've found, Rachel.... May we be satisfied in Him always!